Greetings everyone. It's been a few days using my new TB '13 MBP and have been loving it so far, no technical issues so far (apart from a very small chip below the trackpad, but since my MBP is specially specced I don't have the time to return and wait for another one, and it's a very minor flaw anyways. Otherwise it's been a wonderful experience typing and running PS and LR on it). So I've been looking at reviews and hearing others saying that the AV multiport from Apple have not been working well, apparently some are waiting for a software fix. Currently I have a HDMI to thunderbolt 2 adapter from Amazon that worked for my 2012 MBP (connected to a Dell SE2717H monitor) that I normally use. Should I wait until issues are resolved and more USBC to HDMI adapters are more common to make a purchase? And is this considered a software issue? I heard about Apple changing up some input and output portions for the USB-C ports, but I am not too knowledgeable on that, if anyone can explain that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.