Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RetroDan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2015
Michigan
I recently got my hands on the Service Manual for the 2019 Mac Pro. The 2010-2012 Service Manual was incredibly helpful, and nobody else seems to be hosting this, so I figured I might as well contribute to the community a bit.

Too large to attach as a file, so here is a media fire link.

2019 Mac Pro Service Manual

EDIT: I was not able to preserve the hyperlinks in the PDF, but as they only really link to different sections within the document, that could be restored with time.

Last edited:

avro707

macrumors 68000
Dec 13, 2010
I recently got my hands on the Service Manual for the 2019 Mac Pro. The 2010-2012 Service Manual was incredibly helpful, and nobody else seems to be hosting this, so I figured I might as well contribute to the community a bit.

Too large to attach as a file, so here is a media fire link.

2019 Mac Pro Service Manual

EDIT: I was not able to preserve the hyperlinks in the PDF, but as they only really link to different sections within the document, that could be restored with time.
Thank you! I am getting a 7,1 MP - this will assist me greatly.

eicca

Suspended
Oct 23, 2014
I don't own a 7,1 and probably won't ever but I'm still keeping this manual around.

RetroDan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2015
Michigan
Attn mods: might I request that this thread be pinned? I feel it could be of more help to the community if others could find it easily.

Reactions: Tizucumacu
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.