Let me start off by telling you where I am at on this right now. Currently, I am using a 2011 MBP, but I am really looking to upgrade soon. I want y'alls opinion, do you think I should wait until the 2019 MBP comes out and get it, or should I purchase an older one? I am able to wait until mid July so hopefully the new model will have been released and made available by then. However, I am just wondering if it will be worth waiting for or not. I would primarily be using this laptop for heavy processes like recording and producing audio tracks. I also know that I want some configuration of the 13"-mostly due to the fact that it is more affordable for me at this point. Anyways, my question to you is, do you think I should hold out for the 2019 MacBook Pro or should I just go ahead and get the 2018 model or perhaps and even older one? To be honest, I really do despise the butterfly keyboards. Not to mention the whole issue with crackling speakers and "flexgate" have me mildly concerned involving the 2018 model. Is it likely Apple will address these issues and they will not be present in the 2019 model? Another reason I am leaning towards the 2019 is due to the fact that it will include hardware mitigations for Meltdown and Spectre as opposed to the software mitigations currently being enforced. Enough of my rambling. What do y'all think? Which model should I get?