21.5" i7 refurb on Australia store?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by laserbeam273, Sep 5, 2011.

1. laserbeam273 macrumors 6502

To all the Aussies out there, anyone seen a refurb 2011 21.5" 2.8 GHz i7 on the Australian Apple Store? How often have you seen them, and what price, if you remember? Thanks.

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Refurbs are posted as they become available. Thus, trying to predict when the next one will show up based on past refurbs is pointless.

3. laserbeam273 thread starter macrumors 6502

It still gives a bit of an idea of the probability. If they haven't shown up so far, then the probability is pretty low, so I'm not going to hang around waiting for it. If they have been showing up regularly, then the probability is higher, so it'd make sense for me to try wait a bit.

4. SR20DETDOG macrumors regular

I can't say I've seen one myself, not that I've checked out the refurbs all that often but the Aussie refurb store has always seemed to change pretty slowly to me, so you might be better of just buying new.

If you're not in any particular rush to need/want it you could try your luck, but it wouldn't me worth it IMO.

Good luck with the purchase though:)

5. laserbeam273 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah I think I'll try wait a bit, like two weeks or so, otherwise I'll just buy it. May end up being much the same buying it, as I could get the printer rebate, the keyboard with numberpad, etc. Thanks for the replies.