21.5" iMac Price?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by BlakeBrattina, Jul 15, 2012.

1. BlakeBrattina macrumors 6502a

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at a late 2009 iMac with a 500GB HD and 8GB of RAM. Running on a Core2Duo 3.06 processor; what type of price would be fair for this?:(

2. RedCroissant Suspended

I would say $700 at the most. Do you have the box and packaging and all the accessories? That might get you more.

3. MacGurl111 macrumors 65816

MacGurl111

I'm not the OP, of course.. but I'm in the process of selling mine. I bought mine in 2010. I have the box for everything, manuals, and CDs. I have the standard keyboard it came with but I also bought another keyboard with ten key (50.00) and a trackpad, I also have the box for all these.
    No scratches, all in perfect, mint condition.
    How much do you think I could get total? :)

Thank you.

4. RedCroissant Suspended

If it's the same model, then I would expect that the price would be the same. Since you have the original packaging and other stuff, I think you could ask for an additional $25-$50. And if you have AppleCare, maybe another $50 on top of that(but that would depend on whether or not you have it and how much is left.) How much RAM do you have in it? Which version of OSX is it running?

I would guess maybe $850 at the most. But don't forget to adjust the price for the lack of OS X Lion since that is registered to your AppleID and they would have to spend the money on it, or just explain that they can upgrade to ML for the same price.