23" ACD - Box size

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by anugraha, Dec 5, 2007.

1. anugraha macrumors newbie

Can someone please tell me the major dimensions of the box the 23" ACD comes in. That's about the only piece of info the apple tech spec page doesn't give.

I need this info because I'm planning to buy one soon and then take it home by plane.

Many thanks,
    N

2. Cliff3 macrumors 65816

Cliff3

3. itsallinurhead macrumors 6502

itsallinurhead

4. anugraha thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

It's been touched on in several other 'bringing it home' threads but it's worth bearing in mind, if you haven't done so, of whether it will be a saving given the VAT + duty you'll have to pay and the potential lack of a warranty (only the laptops have an international warranty to my knowledge, best to double-check for monitors) given Apple's indifferent build quality.

While I generally have no qualms about bringing back US-only warranted say Sony gear from the States, as far as Apple is concerned I'd only consider things which I know will be warranted here as well.

6. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

I thought that everything had international warranties now. Anybody know the answer for certain?

7. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

iPods definitely have the international warranty, I don't know about other Apple stuff.