24" arrival. Photos with iMac G5 and MacBook.

technicolor

macrumors 68000
Dec 21, 2005
><><><><
mrogers said:
But seriously...get yourself a real desk. That thing looks like a dressing table!!
I suppose you are also volunteering to pay for it.:rolleyes:

Nice pics, mate. That 24inch just dwarfs all the other iMacs. Who knew 4 inches would make such a big difference.

Also nice illos.

artmonster

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2006
mrogers said:
But seriously...get yourself a real desk. That thing looks like a dressing table!!
yeah, that's a dressing table. I'm shopping around for a great desk, though. Unfortunately I can't find anything I like. Most Desks look so cheap.

I'm thinking I may purchase a small, modern styled dining table for my mac instead.

sweet160

macrumors regular
Oct 2, 2006
Ecuador
mrogers said:
Very nice! :cool:

I have to say he has a point!

a about 4000 euro equipment on a 5 dollar table :D

capran

macrumors member
Nov 28, 2003
Hate to 'dis' your desk and room, but geez, I'd spend a little more on the desk and apartment (unless that's a dorm room?) than all those Macs.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
capran said:
Hate to 'dis' your desk and room, but geez, I'd spend a little more on the desk and apartment (unless that's a dorm room?) than all those Macs.

Come on capran, everyone knows that money is best spent on Macs before anything else. ;) :D :)

ripfrankwhite

macrumors regular
Dec 13, 2005
That desk is probably an antique and may help pay for your iMac if you sold it. Congratulations on your purchase. Next step is furniture. ;)