24: Complete Series (HD) on sale for $90 on iTunes

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by BasicGreatGuy, Nov 29, 2018.

1. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

24: Complete Series (HD) is available on iTunes right now for $90. I just had o get it at that price.

2. vertical smile macrumors 68040

vertical smile

Interesting, it was just removed from Prime Video.

3. LCC0256 macrumors member

Thank you for the heads up. That is one of the few shows that I could watch over again. At less than 50 cents an episode I think that is a huge bargain. Thank you again Basic GG

4. vertical smile macrumors 68040

vertical smile

I forgot I posted here about this, but 24 is now on Hulu for anyone looking to stream it.

5. BasicGreatGuy thread starter Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

The complete series is on sale right now for $24.99

6. Krayzkat macrumors 6502a

Krayzkat

Big discount considering it was only 3 months after the OP

7. BasicGreatGuy thread starter Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Indeed.. It would have been nice to buy it for $25. :). That is how it goes sometimes.

8. Cap.T macrumors newbie

This seems to be new masters. When I watched episode samples from each season with my AppleTV a couple of month ago, all but one season had stereo only audio. Now all seasons except the first one offer 5.1 audio.

9. vertical smile macrumors 68040

vertical smile

I am not sure if it is $24.99 anymore, or if it ever was.

I went to purchase it earlier today, while the advertised link said $24.99, the thing you click to actually buy it said $29.99.

I ended up getting it for $29.99, still well worth the cost of it.

10. -Gonzo- macrumors 6502

-Gonzo-

It definitely had been $24.99, according to Cheap Charts it went to $29.99 on the 26th Feb.

11. xWhiplash macrumors 68000

It was. I was missing two seasons and the special from my collection which would have been more than buying them separately. So I just got the entire series again. Besides, I had the earlier seasons in standard definition from many years ago.

12. vertical smile macrumors 68040

vertical smile

It was strange, I saw the advertisement for $24.99, but when clicking on it to buy, it said $29.99. I ended up getting it for the $30 price.

A side note, this is the first time in a long time that I watched a TV show purchased on iTunes. I used to download them, and watch them in the computer app, but I wanted to just watch 24 from the TV Shows app on the ATV.

The problem I am having is navigating the app to watch the correct episodes of 24, depending on the way I get to 24, sometimes it says they are purchased, some ways are not purchased.

Maybe it had to do with different versions, but it still doesn't make sense.

I would use the TV app, but it keeps switching to Prime Video instead of playing them via iTunes.

It is a mess.