Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LCC0256

macrumors member
Dec 5, 2017
Martinez, GA. USA
Interesting, it was just removed from Prime Video.
24: Complete Series (HD) is available on iTunes right now for $90. I just had o get it at that price.

Thank you for the heads up. That is one of the few shows that I could watch over again. At less than 50 cents an episode I think that is a huge bargain. Thank you again Basic GG

Reactions: Apple_Robert

Juicy Box

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2014
Thank you for the heads up. That is one of the few shows that I could watch over again. At less than 50 cents an episode I think that is a huge bargain. Thank you again Basic GG
I forgot I posted here about this, but 24 is now on Hulu for anyone looking to stream it.

Reactions: LCC0256

Cap.T

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2018
This seems to be new masters. When I watched episode samples from each season with my AppleTV a couple of month ago, all but one season had stereo only audio. Now all seasons except the first one offer 5.1 audio.

Juicy Box

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2014
I am not sure if it is $24.99 anymore, or if it ever was.

I went to purchase it earlier today, while the advertised link said $24.99, the thing you click to actually buy it said $29.99.

I ended up getting it for $29.99, still well worth the cost of it.

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015

I went to purchase it earlier today, while the advertised link said $24.99, the thing you click to actually buy it said $29.99.

It definitely had been $24.99, according to Cheap Charts it went to $29.99 on the 26th Feb.

Ethosik

Contributor
Oct 21, 2009

It was. I was missing two seasons and the special from my collection which would have been more than buying them separately. So I just got the entire series again. Besides, I had the earlier seasons in standard definition from many years ago.

Juicy Box

macrumors 604
Sep 23, 2014
It was. I was missing two seasons and the special from my collection which would have been more than buying them separately. So I just got the entire series again. Besides, I had the earlier seasons in standard definition from many years ago.

It was strange, I saw the advertisement for $24.99, but when clicking on it to buy, it said $29.99. I ended up getting it for the $30 price.

A side note, this is the first time in a long time that I watched a TV show purchased on iTunes. I used to download them, and watch them in the computer app, but I wanted to just watch 24 from the TV Shows app on the ATV.

The problem I am having is navigating the app to watch the correct episodes of 24, depending on the way I get to 24, sometimes it says they are purchased, some ways are not purchased.

Maybe it had to do with different versions, but it still doesn't make sense.

I would use the TV app, but it keeps switching to Prime Video instead of playing them via iTunes.

It is a mess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.