24" iMac on the way!

wakerider017

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 20, 2006
US of A
Just ordered my 24" iMac from Amazon.com

It will be here Wednesday or if I am lucky tomorrow!

(I signed up for that Free Trial Amazon Prime where over night shipping only costs $4)

I just bought a new stainless steel deak and a "space chair" the other day at Sams Club.

I will be sure to take lots of pics for you guys when it comes! I am so Excited! :D

speakerwizard

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2006
London
mine is due to arrive from apple later this week, already waited over a week, because i got the 500gb HD and 2GB ram, also got an eyeTV, wireless keyboard and mouse ooee, looking forward to it :D i to will post pics (prob next to my powermac and powerbook for comparison)

wakerider017

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 20, 2006
US of A
speakerwizard said:
mine is due to arrive from apple later this week, already waited over a week, because i got the 500gb HD and 2GB ram, also got an eyeTV, wireless keyboard and mouse ooee, looking forward to it :D i to will post pics (prob next to my powermac and powerbook for comparison)
which model eyeTV did you buy?

ZoomZoomZoom

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
Congratulations :)

I can't wait for the MBP updates, so I can know whether I'm going with the new MBP - or going with a 24'' iMac. I half heartedy hope that the new MBPs aren't that great, so that I can enjoy a 24'' iMac screen...

wakerider017

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 20, 2006
US of A
ZoomZoomZoom said:
Congratulations :)

I can't wait for the MBP updates, so I can know whether I'm going with the new MBP - or going with a 24'' iMac. I half heartedy hope that the new MBPs aren't that great, so that I can enjoy a 24'' iMac screen...
Thanks! This will be my first Mac! I am so glad I decided to switch!

I was originally going to buy a Macbook... But after I went to an Apple store and saw the 24" iMac in person... Well I knew I HAD to have it! :cool:

Rickay726

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2005
New Jersey
wakerider017 said:
Thanks! This will be my first Mac! I am so glad I decided to switch!

I was originally going to buy a Macbook... But after I went to an Apple store and saw the 24" iMac in person... Well I knew I HAD to have it! :cool:

hahah little difference from the macbook and the 24inch iMac. ahhahah glad you got a mac tho. that 24 incher put my 20 to shame :( :( :( after all these updates im begining to feel out dated with my g5 iMac

speakerwizard

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2006
London
i went for the elgato hybrid, the eyetv 2 integration looks great!!, im used to alchemyTV on my powermac but its interface etc suck ass. be nice not to have to hack front row every update to lol