24" iMac Refurb Now?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mdelaney123, Apr 26, 2007.

  1. mdelaney123 macrumors regular

    Jul 22, 2004
    I see that the 24" is $1699 on the Refurb list. This seems like a pretty good deal to me... A comparable Dell is $1650.

    Question is, how much do you think the new iMac will bring to the party? Looking at the upcoming tech within the time frame that Apple would release a new iMac (Next 2 months), I wonder how much they could possibly add?

    Errrr... I hate to start yet another should I wait or should I buy thread...

    On a related note, have they gotten the issues with running Windows with Bootcamp on the 24" worked out? I remember hearing about some issues a while ago...
  2. Ramsos macrumors regular


    Nov 13, 2002
    Oakland, California
    I bought a Refurb 24" 2 weeks ago and it's the best purchased I've ever made. I know that was not your question but I just wanted to chime in.:apple:
  3. Mantronix macrumors regular

    Apr 21, 2007
    In all honestly I would wait for the WWDC this June and see what upgrades Apple has done to the IMac. I really want an 24" IMac but I'm going to wait until Leopard is released to buy one. By then I should have enough money saved up to buy the Imac of my choice. :D
  4. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

    Artful Dodger

    May 28, 2004
    In a false sense of reality...My Mind!
    Well I'm waiting for Leopard to come out and the reason> I'm happy with my 20" iMac so if you need it now, buy but if you can wait then do just that. Also look at it like this, if you buy now then it will be about $200+ to upgrade to Leopard and the new iLife if that matters to you, it may not. So that extra money can go for a new iMac by waiting or towards software later on :cool:
    Either way enjoy your future :apple:

Share This Page