24" L.E.D. Display Speakers Sound...

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by shoopaman, Dec 2, 2008.

1. shoopaman macrumors 6502

shoopaman

Terrible!!! - I take back all the things I said about it. It may have a little sub-woofer, but this is not helping. The sound transfer through USB maybe the reason. There is this dying robot echo, very un-natural tiny metal particle screeching cheap echo... this is specially the case when you use the EQ or Sound enhancement. :mad:

I apologies if I've mislead anyone:eek: I'm gonna have to get some decent speakers:mad:

Cheap bastards:apple:
    or hopefully it can be fixed via firm/software? don't know...

2. descartes macrumors 6502

how does it compare with speakers from the imac?

3. nfbetancur macrumors newbie

That's disappointing since I just sold my speakers thinking the screen's speakers would sound decent for when I wasn't using headphones.

4. tslewis macrumors member

I was hoping that there would be a head phone jack on the LED since it is also a dock for the MBP. Als this is not the case, it seems a shame one has to connect another cable to the MBP to use the speakers.

5. NightFlight macrumors 6502

NightFlight

6. shoopaman thread starter macrumors 6502

shoopaman

imac sounds much better, it's coming out from direct source, didn't think about how another cable can deteriorate sound like this. gonna have to purchase extra speakers.
    I'm offended:p, expected, as much as anyone spending $900 on 24" screen w/ speakers.

7. descartes macrumors 6502

I figured it would at least be on par with the imac speakers. disappointing indeed.

8. wetrix macrumors 6502

wetrix

The speakers on mine sound just as good as my g/f's 24" Alu iMac. Not terrific, but not bad either. I think sound quality is to each person's own satisfaction.

9. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

10. shoopaman thread starter macrumors 6502

shoopaman

I agree