Hi. I'm starting college next year at UC Berkeley and I will need a laptop. I decided I want the MBP. Well, I bought it earlier in March and it had those terrible known defects, so I returned it for a full refund. So, now I'm waiting on the Core 2 Duo MBP, hoping that it will have all quirks ironed out, and maybe it'll have some other improvements (hopefully, the graphics card). I don't mind waiting a few weeks into the semester--I can use the computing centers. The only thing is that here in Texas I have connections and can get the employee discount which is 25%. If I wait 'till I'm in California, then I can only get the edu discount which is about 10%. (For clarification, the edu discount and the employee discount cannot be stacked together--only one discount on purchase.) I leave around the 20th or something. So, I'm not sure what to do. I'd really like the new MBP (plus, I waited all this time already and Core 2 Duo is now SO close), but the 15% difference in discounts is quite substantial. What do you say? Do you think, also, maybe, I can get the MBP with the discount just when I leave and not open it, and get it replaced with the newer MBP in San Fransisco (across the bay from Cal) within 2 weeks? Will that work? Will I still get the same price? Will they only give me a refund for what I paid with the employee discount and I'd have to buy the computer with the edu discount? Will they upgrade my MBP if unopened? Will they even refund my money fully or will only the store where I bought it do that? Thanks for helping!