Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zebi

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2003
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I just came back from a quick shop and when trying to get a new hard drive to use with Time Machine - I noticed that the Apple Cinema Display 27" was on offer in PCWorld 20% off blue cross sale which ends this Wednesday. That's a whopping amount £185 off the normal retail price.

I had to ask the store attendant and he confirmed that there was limited stock - no more due in and that they only discount Apple gear when it's on it's way out- hence all the 2010 iMacs on offer too. Was really tempted - but I would kick myself if they updated it next week.

If anyone is interested they have some awesome bargains.

I can't wait for WWDC - think its going to be full of goodies! Ps sold my iPhone 4 and my old monitors just in time lol!

NutsNGum

macrumors 68030
Jul 30, 2010
Glasgow, Scotland
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I just came back from a quick shop and when trying to get a new hard drive to use with Time Machine - I noticed that the Apple Cinema Display 27" was on offer in PCWorld 20% off blue cross sale which ends this Wednesday. That's a whopping amount £185 off the normal retail price.

I had to ask the store attendant and he confirmed that there was limited stock - no more due in and that they only discount Apple gear when it's on it's way out- hence all the 2010 iMacs on offer too. Was really tempted - but I would kick myself if they updated it next week.

If anyone is interested they have some awesome bargains.

I can't wait for WWDC - think its going to be full of goodies! Ps sold my iPhone 4 and my old monitors just in time lol!

Sounds interesting man! Could there be a new one on the way!?

zebi

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 13, 2003
Sounds interesting man! Could there be a new one on the way!?

I think the smart money is that it'll be Thunderbolt enabled with a few ports on the back & facetime HD.

Would love a retina type resolution bump but I doubt that will happen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.