27" iMac and Macbook Air - when to buy?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by BellatorGero, Apr 25, 2010.

  1. BellatorGero macrumors newbie

    Apr 25, 2010

    i am a uk based designer, I have seen the light and decided to move on to Apples' machines for business. I have decided I will be going for the baseline iMac 27 and the MacBook Air. I won't be using the air to create designs on. I just find myself increasingly on trains and i quite like the look and feel of it.

    I have a look at the Macrumours buying guide which says only buy if I have to for the iMac and do not buy for the Air.

    Any ideas how long I will need to wait? I can easily wait 3-4 weeks but think any longer than that and I'm going to have to get something.

  2. Hellhammer Moderator


    Staff Member

    Dec 10, 2008
  3. BellatorGero thread starter macrumors newbie

    Apr 25, 2010
    We are leasing. I'm looking at the 3.06ghz 27".

    June :(

    I suppose I can probably wait til then. Maybe.

Share This Page