I've scraped the MacBook Pro plan 95% of the way. I'm strongly considering the 27" iMac with the 512MB card because of all the gaming I do, and the video processing, since it has faster internals. I plan to buy in March. Should I... A) Buy a brand new 27" with the 512MB card in March B) Buy a refurb 27" with the 1GB card for $50 less than a brand new 512 model C) Wait until the refresh Comments, advice, and opinions are appreciated. Thanks, William.