2G In stock anywhere but Apple??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jbsengineer, Sep 23, 2008.

1. jbsengineer macrumors newbie

I can't find the 2G in stock anywhere but Apple. Since I've had such horrible experiences with the Apple Store I'm officially on the hunt for the 2G from another retailer. Anyone have a scoop?

2. Beric macrumors 68020

Beric

Amazon, I believe.

I probably buy from them in a couple weeks, after new cases and accessories for the 2G have come out.

3. HLdan macrumors 603

HLdan

Would you mind sharing your experience with Apple in the past that is stopping you from buying your iPod Touch from them? I just bought mine from them yesterday, very nice experience, they even told me I could return my case or docking station, no questions asked, open or not, if I didn't like them.

4. jbsengineer thread starter macrumors newbie

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=567631

5. jbsengineer thread starter macrumors newbie

Amazon has atleast a 8-9 wait to ship... I'm looking for a retailer which has them in stock tomorrow, :)

6. sportsfrk214 macrumors 6502a

7. Beric macrumors 68020

Beric

Then I would just call up various electronics stores in your area and ask. We can't know what's in stock in your area.

8. jbsengineer thread starter macrumors newbie

I was thinking online retailers... I want to see if anyone knows something I don't. I've been checking locally with no luck.

9. kwatch macrumors newbie

I purchased 32GB ipod touch the week it was released at bestbuy. I returned it on 9/14 because it had a dead pixel. I just got it from bestbuy tonight. I had to wait 9 days. New one als has a dead pixel. I'm not sure if I should return it and try another one.

10. archurban macrumors 6502a

archurban

even online store shows 1-2 business shipping date, most apple stores have one of models.

11. Traz macrumors newbie

B&H Photo has the 8 & 16 GB. Said it would be early next week for 32GB. I ordered mine from Apple today, I was tired of waiting.
    Our local BestBuy has been getting them in. Luck of timing. I went with the Apple store to get the engraving.

12. SmthCrmnl macrumors newbie

i got mine from costco....its worth it because if you find a dead pixel or somethin else wrong with it within 90 days u can return/exchange it