Ok guys, my home button broken a couple months back and I have been using the Big Boss close button app. Yesterday I decided to change the home button and took the phone apart. I sucessfully change the home and did a quick test while the phone was charging. I put on the black cover and unplug the phone from the wall. The phone won't turn on at all unless its plug in charging. I took the phone apart again to see if pull off one of the battery wires to communication board but everything is intact. I put the phone back to together and I have the same results with phone only turning on while charging to the wall. If unplug the phone from charging it shut off automatically. I thinking I shorted the battery. The battery does shows its charging since I have the numeric battery display. If I shorted the battery shouldn't I receive an message regarding battery not found or something? I haven't done hard and soft reset yet but is their any other option to test if the battery is not fried. Also the battery was fully charge right before I took the phone apart.