2nd Hand MBA 11"? (Based in Hungary)

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Scomac, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Scomac macrumors newbie

Hi,

Was wandering past the local Apple reseller today and popped in for a gander and am impressed with the size of the MBA 11"....

I have just had to go back to the UK for a week or so and took my 13" MB 2008 with me (recently updated!) and performance wise was fine but as I had to carry other stuff too it hardly came out of my bag. I carry camera kit too and it was all a bit heavy and unwieldly especially in the airport (I overloaded myself really badly even by my standards!) So, considering picking up a 2nd hand MBA as a travel computer but unsure as I will have to obviously spend money but hopefully with working wifi in the house sometime soonish might well get some use. The point of taking a laptop that becomes a real hassle to get in and out of a bag got annoying as it was a bit of a fight at the security!!

Don't want to spend new price or rMB price for what will be 2nd/3rd everyday computer. Nothing particularly heavy needed performance wise and have never bought a mac second hand before. Bare in mind I'm in Hungary and buying anything will be complicated and from a distance unless new (don't think the local reseller do refurbs or used). (2012 MBP i7 at home for any serious stuff).

Cheers!

2. Tfb macrumors member

3. Scomac thread starter macrumors newbie

Refurb don't exist in Hungary. And the UK one probably won't supply anything to abroad......... Don't think the resellers supply refurb machines and certainly can't find anything on their website.

Probably won't bother as it seems to much hassle.