2nd Laptop - Still Issues

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Craftybanana, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Craftybanana macrumors newbie

Hi.
    I had a white macbook in 2010. I had 4 repairs done on it (2 display replacements, 1 logic board replacement and one top case replacement). In the end I was given a replacement laptop and yet I've already had my charger replaced and my hard drive has now died. I understand these are not major issues in comparison to the last laptop repair but this will be my 6th repair in just over 2 years. I've been without my laptop many times for quite for some time and now that I've started college, I need a reliable laptop. I now have a non working laptop for a week until my appointment at the apple store and this has been really difficult for me his week as I've needed it for my work.

At this stage, I'm unsure of what to do. I can't continue to keep having my laptop in repair. What would you suggest I do? Take my chances and have another repair done, ask for a replacement, or ask for a refund/store credit?

I'd rather have a refund and sort out a computer elsewhere but obviously it's doubtful I will be offered this.

2. Krazy Bill macrumors 68030

Krazy Bill

So this will be the third repair on that 2nd laptop? (The first one has nothing to do with this). If this 3rd repair is something serious they can't fix right then and there, I'd raise hell personally. Now, how you "raise hell" depends on you but I, Krazy Bill would not leave that store without a new machine or credit.

We're all different though.