Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pontsu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 22, 2011
I am in the process of getting a 21'' iMac. I currently have a 27'' iMac and a nice matching 27'' Thunderbolt display. This combination unfortunately doesn't work for me (see my other thread). Apple doesn't have a 21'' display.

Anyone knows of a display that performs well and matches iMac aesthetically? Thanks!

iMarvin

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2011
On the internet!
I am in the process of getting a 21'' iMac. I currently have a 27'' iMac and a nice matching 27'' Thunderbolt display. This combination unfortunately doesn't work for me (see my other thread). Apple doesn't have a 21'' display.

Anyone knows of a display that performs well and matches iMac aesthetically? Thanks!

Get rid of both and buy two 21" models, and hook one up as a display? Maybe not the smartest move but it will look nice. :p

applesith

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2007
Manhattan
Great suggestion!! I just might do it! ;)

Are you suggesting buying 2 iMac 21" and use one as just a display? I thought only the 27" can act as an external display for another computer. Did that change when Thunderbolt was added?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.