2nd wave countries - iP7/7+

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VSLRA, Sep 19, 2016.

1. VSLRA macrumors member

VSLRA

Hello all,
    I did not find any discussion like this. As 23th of September coming, I need more and more to get my dreamed iP7+ 128GB Matte Black. Unfortunately in my country we have only Apple Online Store, which start online orders at 23.9., therefore better way how to get iPhone is Apple Premium Reseller.

As I´m reading MR several times per day, I see that it will be very hard to get it. I already paid 20% of the price in advance as booking charge, so hopefully I will be the lucky one.

Whats about you, who will get the phone in 2nd wave? Are you positive or do you expect, that you will get your phone by end of October?

2. VSLRA thread starter macrumors member

VSLRA

OK, my thread is not popular :) But anyway I will write it in here for the information, because it makes me smile. Some of Apple Premium Sellers do not organize midnight sale, because Apple until now did not tell them, how many pieces they will receive. Just half a day before launch day...

Very funny

3. FFR macrumors 65816

FFR

4. VSLRA thread starter macrumors member

VSLRA

Czech Republic :) Transport country for most of deliveries, as your iphones comming to you via Prague.

5. VSLRA thread starter macrumors member

VSLRA

Its comfirmed 0 iP7+ was delivered to Czech Republic for launch day. 0 for Premium Resellers, 0 for Apple Shop. Good job Apple

6. VSLRA thread starter macrumors member

VSLRA

Confirmed - 0 ip7+ arrived for launch day to Czech Republic and to Slovakia

Epic fail

7. Sweeperdk macrumors regular

Sweeperdk

I'd imagine they're aiming at getting sufficient stock to the first-wave countries first.

8. VSLRA thread starter macrumors member

VSLRA

I understand to it, but than I do not understand why Apple did not start 2nd wave one week later. Usually they saved some pcs for 2nd wave countries, but not this year.

At the midnight, there was a few pcs for order with delivery within 1-3 days, after 3 mins it jumped to 3-4 weeks. As I pay 20% of price in advance to Apple Premium Reseller, I was not able to place order at the midnight on the Apple Online Store.

9. FFR macrumors 65816

FFR

That sucks, but next time you should place it with the Apple Store. Only way to really guarantee an iPhone.