Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012

the latest update of FolderEnhancer (iOS 7) can do this. $0.99 tweak

you can also change the amount of icons per page has, as well as make the folder auto close when you open an app. and one tap of the home button to exit to the home page (assuming you have nested folders)

Shinchan.Nohara

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
the latest update of FolderEnhancer (iOS 7) can do this. $0.99 tweak

you can also change the amount of icons per page has, as well as make the folder auto close when you open an app. and one tap of the home button to exit to the home page (assuming you have nested folders)

Yea, Thanks it's workin :) but when i apply to show 2x2 icons on proview they get enlarged and take up the same space as 3x3 .. They dont get small and automatically aligned to middle . Is there anything like 2x2 Folder Icons by Surenix for iOS7 ?

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Yea, Thanks it's workin :) but when i apply to show 2x2 icons on proview they get enlarged and take up the same space as 3x3 .. They dont get small and automatically aligned to middle . Is there anything like 2x2 Folder Icons by Surenix for iOS7 ?

TinyGrid+ was just replaced and i'm not sure if that will do what you want. it's also a $0.99 tweak

in the settings, you can set the icon size and icon spacing

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.