Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dsr1205

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 16, 2008
im wirelessly listening to my music on logictech freepulse headphones wooot

LinMac

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2007
It works quite well. I tried it with some MOTOROKR S9 headphones and it wasn't too bad. The headphones are uncomfortable, but the A2DP performance was (to my ears) almost the same as using wired headphones.

KennyMackornick

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2009
Some help!!

Hi, i would like to know if u guys can help me, i have my iphone os 3.0 beta 2, and my car is a2dp capable i've been using a nokia n73 to play music via bluetooth, but i cant make it work with my iphone neither with some headphones i also have, what u do exactly to get to play the music by bluetooth, hope u can help me, im kinda desperate, thank u

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
Hmm... Just thought of something. So in theory would I be able to connect to my mom's motorla BluTooth headset?

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
yes...I list more here that are currently working. It is in the first post/first page

Thanks. But I think I may have mistated something. It's not a headset used to listen to music. It's one of those ones that you put in one ear and use to talk to people. I am hoping that if I'm able to get it to work I can make VOIP calls with it.

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
Thanks. But I think I may have mistated something. It's not a headset used to listen to music. It's one of those ones that you put in one ear and use to talk to people. I am hoping that if I'm able to get it to work I can make VOIP calls with it.

Thats what I tested. These are bluetooth headsets/headphones they are used for both just phone calls and also listening to stereo music.

Thi iPhone Bluetooth Headset will NOT allow music through and is Phone ONLY.

Both the Cerellion and Jabra headsets that I listed do both. The Jabra seperates into two pieces if you just want the phone part but it still recieves music on that one side.

mikey28

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2008
I am so glad to hear this, I have just ordered some headsets. This is a big deal for me, because I listen to music when I study, so now I won't be tangled up in the wires...

Wow. The iPhone improvements are nothing short of HUGE...

JoshHawn

macrumors member
Mar 21, 2008
Hanford/Lemoore, CA
Recomended Headset

I want to recommend the MOTOROKR S9-HD bluetooth stereo headphones. They are awesome (and very comfortable once you figure out the right way to where them). I just picked them up today at BestBuy for $99. The sound is crystal clear, good bass, works perfect with iPhone for listening to music or making phone calls. It also has playback and volume controls ;)

Andrmgic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2007
Even the cheap Insignia BT headset from best buy works and sounds pretty good. I hear crackling if I max the volume coming from the iphone, but if I leave it low on the iphone and crank it up on the headset, it sounds better.

in my experience, 30ft with these headphones is a conservative estimate... they work pretty well at greater distances too before they start to cut out.

Behind the head style isn't very comfy for me, though.. so these will probably go back in favor of the sony headphones I have coming.

abarna21

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2009
hmmm...
I just bought the jaybird 200 for 170$ and the play/pause works, but the next/prev doesn't.
I'll wait for betta3

xserve2

macrumors newbie
Mar 31, 2009
Australia
Jawbone Bluetooth

I have one of the Jawbone Bluetooth earpieces - it works fine for phone calls and even works with Skype - but no iPod music ( iPhone 3G running 3.0b2)

Anyone have any success with the Jawbone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.