3.0 Firmware..Will there be Video Recorder??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sal23, Mar 12, 2009.

1. sal23 macrumors member

sal23

I have been waiting and waiting for a video recorder to come out for the iPhone, I hate how Apple won't make it or at least allow an app in the app store for one. We all know it works through jailbreak...

Will 3.0 be the one where we finally get Video Recording???...I HOPE SO!!

2. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

Probably not til the third-gen model of the iPhone.

3. nemacman macrumors newbie

On your iPhone go to your camera and move it around, do you really want a video of that?

4. RiceRacerDX macrumors 6502

I don't know. Why speculate now? They'll answer your question in 5 days. No one here is an insider with Apple and can't tell you this stuff. Just wait...

5. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

Nobody knows, we will see on March 17th. I imagine it will include many of the features people have been wanting.

6. sal23 thread starter macrumors member

sal23

u dont no what ur talking about:confused:... bc i jailbroke my 1st gen iphone b4 and the cycorder was sweet...i just dont want 2 jailbreak this phone...

7. redman042 macrumors 68020

I expect the NEXT model of iPhone to have video, but ours never will IMO. There may or may not be hardware limitations in the current phone to prevent good quality video and sounds recording (I have not tried cycorder but I assume there are some drawbacks to it). In any case, there are good business reasons for Apple to stay with their current strategy of dolling out the iCrack in small, controlled doses so that we keep coming back and buying new hardware.

8. rennatofilho macrumors newbie

Good thinking. Maybe there will be video recording.
    Or maybe a new iPhone with video recording will be released.