3.0 - MobileTerminal is upside down

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by foob, Jun 21, 2009.

1. foob macrumors 6502

foob

This happen to anyone else? It starts out right side up as it's loading, flickers sideways once then goes upside down when it finishes loading. When I close it, it continues to run in the background and sometimes it will be right-side up when I open it. I'm not turning the phone. I installed rotation inhibitor but it doesn't help. Luckily, other than a couple programs that don't work, that's my only 3.0 JB bug.

2. forum user macrumors regular

Same here. I turn the iPhone to the side and back to make MobileTerminal to display correctly.
    No other issues with MobileTerminal though, yet ;)

3. roguepacket macrumors newbie

I have the same issue as does a friend on 3.0 jailbreak with mobileterminal. Also, I have no ping, telnet, ssh. I have installed the network-cmds app too...but that just gives traceroute, arp, ifconfig etc..

I had these commands before on 2.2.1 though...its annoying as I have been trawling the net and noone seems to mention this? Any ideas why these commands are not there and how I can get them back? I've tried dragging and dropping the binaries into /bin but it still wont work..

Thanks!

4. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

That's how I fix it.