3.0 upgrade but lost some apps??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MIMJOE, Jun 17, 2009.

1. MIMJOE macrumors newbie

It seems after my successful 3.0 sync I have lost some apps? Is this because some are not working with 3.0?

Anyone else have this issue?

2. OlgaJ macrumors 6502

Make sure they are not on subsequent pages. I thought I had lost a bunch because page 2 had only one app on it. But pages 3, 4, 5, etc. still had my apps.

3. sjons macrumors newbie

Ahh, thats it, there they are, on the 3RD page etc... Whew!! I almost started crying and almost fainted;)!!!

4. Chodite macrumors 6502a

Chodite

Same thing happened w/my wife's iPhone after tonight's upgrade. I sync'd at least 4x before coming on here and reading this thread :D

Anyway, what's the deal w/this issue? Any easy way of moving 'em all over or is it a manual-only process?

5. cpnotebook80 macrumors 6502a

yes that happened to me too
    I have to manually move the apps over that page.
    Not sure why this happened. Thought they would caught this in the dev side.
    also, i lost some of apps data like scores, stocks etc

6. MIMJOE thread starter macrumors newbie

Nope they are gone. I've tried to reinstall and they show they are already purchased, but they don't sync. What's funny is I can add new apps but not the ones I've lost. For example I added Pandora and the icon is my old yahoo messenger, but I can't add yahoo messenger. I added whole food shopping list, but is shows the around me icon???? I am thinking Apple is deleting apps that don't work with 3.0?