3.1.2 jailbroken to ios4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ajo, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ajo macrumors 6502

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Im running 3.1.2 jailbroken (shsh on file)

With iOS4 coming out very soon now, I would like to upgrade but will this mean that I wont be able to jailbreak again?

Thanks

ajo

2. ajo thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks, I looked through that but as far as I understand that is when you have used spirit to jailbreak.

Im running 3.1.2 jailbroken with blackra!n. Do the rules still apply?

3. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I answered all of your questions in that thread. It had nothing to do with Spirit. I did not even mention Spirit in my post.

Let me try to make it even simpler:

1) You should not do anything until you hear from MuscleNerd or read something on the Dev-Team blog. Upgrading to 4.0 before you get the go-ahead from MuscleNerd/Dev-Team will make you lose your jailbreak and may delay your ability to jailbreak when one becomes available.

2) Several tools will be released soon to jailbreak iPhones on 4.0. Some of them may not work for the 3GS. Again, do nothing until you hear from MuscleNerd.

ETA: No offense, but if you can't understand what I wrote in my thread, maybe you should not be playing around with iPhone hacks. Something to consider.

4. ajo thread starter macrumors 6502

Well..

Thanks for your help, but I just wanted to be clearer about it all.

With me not being able to understand and your suggestion to me not be playing around with iPhone hacks - I managed fine following instructions when my iPhone restored to 3.1.3 to get it back down to 3.1.2 jailbroken.

Just wanted to be clear about upgrading to iOS4