3.1.3 battery percentage issue?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rogelio1017, Feb 23, 2010.

1. rogelio1017 macrumors member

2. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

Enjoy your Bold, and see you again in 2 weeks!

3. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

4. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

3.1.3 is rock solid for me.

Remember that people only tend to draw attention to something if they are unhappy with it, a vocal minority as it where.

5. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

My wife and I are both having battery issues since we updated our iPhone 3GS's to 3.1.3. I posted this in the main news thread, but I'll quote it here:

I'm not really sure if my battery percentage is reporting incorrectly or if my battery is actually draining faster.

6. beth97 macrumors newbie

battery

I have a brand new iphone 3gs that i recieved when my other one began to get hot and lose battery power after the last update. When i went to apple store they informed me I could not use push email and wifi :( if that was true why have I been using it together for the last year? and why would those programs be made available?
    I got them to trade out the phone and reduced my settings on the new phone, this did not fix the problem, maybe a new update is coming soon!!
    We can only hope :)

7. millerboy814 macrumors member

i was having the same issue on 3.1.3 battery was dying insanely fast and lasted only about 6 hours a day... took it the genius bar he said that it is a problem and it should be lasting alot longer. so they swapped it out for a new one and it had 3.1.2 ! so i was able to jailbreak again ha.

8. themoonisdown09 macrumors 601

themoonisdown09

There was a fix posted on that thread in the Apple forums. I'm doing it as I'm writing this post. It seems to be working for a lot of people.

Edit: It looks like my iPhone is back to normal now. This fix worked for me (so far).