3.1 Beta - Genius Playlists

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dseig001, Jul 12, 2009.

1. dseig001 macrumors member

Using 3.1, I've noticed that after I make a genius playlist on the iPhone, it will not allow me to save it, the buttons do not even show up. Is anybody else having this issue?

2. isaaclimdc macrumors 6502

isaaclimdc

It's probably a bug Apple hasn't patched up. It's a beta, remember.

I want to clear something up: isn't the 3.1 beta available *legally* to only members of the paid iPhone developer's program, who are likely bound by an NDA? Should this topic be discussed if you're a legit member? (Unless of course you got it from torrents ;)

3. dseig001 thread starter macrumors member

Yes, I'm a 100% completely legit member - and don't go quoting the NDA on me, I'm not doing anything that hasn't already been done, not listing new features, nothing wrong. I was simply asking other developers about the issue, and if it was only me.

4. isaaclimdc macrumors 6502

isaaclimdc

Okay I apologize if I overstepped my boundaries. See, I want to pay up for the Developer's Program but I'm just checking what the NDA entails. How much freedom developers get/will get, etc. Sorry, just checking; didn't mean to accuse you of anything.

5. skwoytek macrumors 6502a

Pre-release software is under NDA, regardless of the features. If you'd like to discuss the 3.1 beta, Apple has a developers forum with a thread labelled "iPhone OS 3.1 (Confidential)" specifically for that purpose. The OP would probably get a faster response there.