Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by saccento, Sep 9, 2009.
according to steve jobs at the media event.
Im following the Ars Technia live blog and it is indeed available. (most likely after event)
what feed are you following? the one I'm following just said "it's coming"
I'm following Gizmodo and their only statement was rather ambiguous...
Yep, I was wrong about 9/15. Oh well. Also here:
My work blocks engadget, but the Ars Technia one seems pretty good. Thanks! The apple blog is terrible. He just states a couple of words every minute or so, not going into detail at all.
If Teh aggie say it, it must be true!!!!
This is good news, I hope it runs faster than 3.0 on 3G phones so my fiance will stop whining...
Figured 3.1 would drop today... 2.1 dropped a year ago today so it seemed fitting.... poor AT&T users will just have to wait for a carrier update on the 25th to enable MMS....
This is going to be sweetness. This is getting good!
Jailbreak for 3.1, due out tomorrow???
Looks like I'm going to have a busy night tonight between my fantasy draft and playing around with the new iTunes and 3.1
Geez, I hope so!!!!
App Organization is the next feature.
This is funny. Let the Apple fanboys scream:
OH MY GOD YOU ARE ENGAGED TO THESPAZ!
I think I love you, Eso.
That had me rolling!
Does Tethering still work with 3.1?
 Nevermind, didn't see the topic about it.
Eso, you are the winner for the day.
Anyone seen if 3.1 enables voice control over bluetooth, as promised?
I'm surprised they said nothing about 3.1 and what was in it? Why would they just throw up one slide on it's out today and move on?
3.1 is live...
* Improved syncing for music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and photos1
* iTunes U content organization1
* Redeem iTunes Gift Cards, codes, and certificates in the App Store
* Display available iTunes account credits in the App Store and iTunes Store
* Save video from Mail and MMS into Camera Roll
* Option to "Save as new clip" when trimming a video on iPhone 3GS
* Better iPhone 3G Wi-Fi performance when Bluetooth is turned on
* Remotely lock iPhone with a passcode via MobileMe
* Use Voice Control on iPhone 3GS with Bluetooth headsets
* Paste phone numbers into the keypad
* Option to use Home button to turn on accessibility features on iPhone 3GS
* Warn when visiting fraudulent websites in Safari (anti-phishing)
* Improved Exchange calendar syncing and invitation handling
* Fixes issue that cause some app icons to display incorrectly
EDIT: Nothing to see here, move along...