Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rye9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New York (not NYC)
Ok so maybe this first issue is one with at&t... but I can't seem to text right now... they send like 90% and freeze.

Anyways, my other issue which also happened yesterday... is that my battery just jumped from nearly full to below 20% with the "20% less" warning... is this a bug or is something seriously draining my battery?

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
I've been getting weird issues with my battery indicator, since 3.1, also. What I find is that sometimes the battery indicator does not change. At first, I thought, "Wow, 3.1 is really saving my battery!" However after hours of staying at 100%, I decided to restart, and it showed my true battery. This has happened several times now, since the update. Sometimes it works fine and then not. So, I'll be restoring soon. I will say that my battery seems to be better by about 25% though (was getting 5 hours usage and now getting 6.5), but it's too early to tell for sure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.