3-4 week wait

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iOrlando, Mar 12, 2011.

1. iOrlando macrumors 68000

I gave up and placed order online for iPad 2. Was too late and now wait is 3-4 weeks. joy. 4-5 week wait should occur pretty soon...

2. RadicalxEdward macrumors 6502

RadicalxEdward

If you're getting a 3G version you may want to order through AT&T or verizon. Both claim to be shipping for delivery early next week.

3. iOrlando thread starter macrumors 68000

wanted wifi

4. DarwinOSX macrumors 65816

Verizon in Phoenix says they have no idea when they will be getting them

5. pmcdn macrumors regular

Must have just changed because ATT says ships in 14 - 21 days. And I'm grumpy because my order from early yesterday morning via Apple says ships in 5 - 7 days ;-)

6. RadicalxEdward macrumors 6502

RadicalxEdward

might also be different if ordering in store vs through their website. not sure. I know i'm not the only one who's had the same experience, but things really change a lot based on your area. glad you don't have to wait all that long. I won't be surprised if mine doesn't come on tuesday.

7. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

Don't freak out. Those are ESTIMATES! As soon as a plane lands all the dates will be updated. If you order from apple it will come sooner than you think. Any other seller is a crap shoot since it is clear that apple is saving the bulk of the inventory for themselves. Not sure why people are even wasting their time at this point.