3.5mm Cases for IPhone 7

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Reno Raines, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Reno Raines macrumors 6502a

Has anyone found or heard of a battery case for the iPhone 7 that also has a 3.5mm jack built into it. I heard there was one being developed in October by I believe a company named Fuze. I am just wondering if any ever came to fruition as I would like to purchase one if it is available. Would be like killing two birds with one stone for me. Thanks in advance!

2. solo118 macrumors 65816

Hey, yes I heard of Fuze and did not pick one up as I am still on the 6S. I did advise a co-worker to pick this up, and will let you know his thoughts once it arrives.

Just noticed it went on sale today for $49 so that should be great if anyone is on the fence.

3. xav8tor macrumors 6502a

I got the Fuze for my 7 plus. Should ship very soon.

Looked (note past tense) to be a good solution. However, and it is a big however, the company just posted an update stating that users are reporting some serious problems. For example, sync doesn't work because the case is not Mfi certified yet. Apparently they are going to try to get it certified, but right now, all you get is a bat case with a headphone only jack and that is all. They do say that buyers who have the initial case will get the certified case when (and if) it becomes available. Not happy about this and may seek refund. You would think they would be aware of a defect this obvious before shipping a single case to anyone.