3.5mm to 3.5 mm cable that will work with case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by hoffmant, Mar 19, 2009.

1. hoffmant macrumors member

I have a Switcheasy Neo case on my 3G, and I can't seem to find any cables that will work with it (need the cable to run the phone into my car stereo). The case is close around the headphone jack, so the large plug at the end won't fit. I need something with a smaller end, like the plug on the Apple headphones.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

If I may ask, how long have you been using that product?

Is it that durable? and also how's the sound quality?

I'm in need for one, cause sometimes I don't get a better reception on my FM transmitter (I think everyone is using below 88 frequency in my area)

3. hoffmant thread starter macrumors member

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

If only Switcheasy made it a little wider in radius, now I'm thinking either to get that or this one on sale.

5. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

The one I got from deal extreme works very well, I had it since May of 2008 to use with my 1st gen iphone. It sounds exactly like using it through the the regular headphone jack, and since it has 4 rings, the microphone works with it as well.

6. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Thanks for the input neesh0. I'm sometimes annoyed by the FM transmitter on my car and the CapsuleNeo pretty much eliminates most of my options for the headphone jack insert.