iPad mini 3 Fridays (or less) left for the Mini...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by royinla14, Nov 7, 2013.

1. royinla14 macrumors regular

So I guess given the mini retina is not going to be released tomorrow (unless at midnight it will appear as available...) it leaves 3 Fridays as an option for release. Can't wait! And hopefully it is next Friday rather than the 29th....

2. bambooshots macrumors 6502a

The 22nd of November is what I've seen most often.

Good chance that's the date. It'll give apple some time to have people review it and hype it up even more for Black Friday.

3. herdnerfer macrumors 6502

I'm sure we will get at least a weeks advanced notice from one source or another.

4. royinla14 thread starter macrumors regular

Pretty amazing considering the fact they had a full year if not more to work on that and resolve any issues.

5. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

So they cause a delay due to a screen issue not visible with the naked eye, yet are happy to release the Air with all sorts of display issues (yes I know a minority, but still....)

6. nixiemaiden macrumors 6502a

Apple still says November so I doubt they will push back further than that at this point. They will just sell what supply they do have and back order the rest. I am going to say the 22nd as well because it doesn't make sense to release on BF.

7. I8P'CS macrumors 6502

If that report is true it's strange, surely Apple knew of this beforehand/ announcing the rMini release of end of Nov. Wonder if its a ploy to scare rMini wanters in to buying the larger Air.

8. cmjars macrumors 6502

Apple will release it this month even if they only have a few that are up to their standards. I predict if you can get one it will be worth it's weight in gold on eBay :) It will be widely available in the spring. I will just use my Air until the spring :(

9. bambooshots macrumors 6502a

Just read on yahoo that Apple may have to push back the date of the rMini, citing concerns of the displays not being up to par.

Yikes.

10. shadow puppet macrumors 6502

shadow puppet