3 great cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Mikes2pads, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Mikes2pads macrumors regular

My ip2 has been in a Gumdrop drop series case since day1 and is pristine in condition. I have fallen asleep on my porch only to find my 119lb. Shepard sleeping with his face and the ground sandwiching it. Slobber all over it ,not a scratch or scuff. Overkill protection creates the extra bulk but I don't mind handling this super grippy rubbery silicone. Amazing case for $59. Dust filters under the control and port covers and all. Btw , it's $69. For the military edition which runs dust filters for ya. The reg drop series is just as great for $59, I coulda kept the extra 10 bucks.

My ip3 now lives in the HardCandy Bubble 360 and Chrome bezel models. Yup, I bought both to cure the indecision. Was going to buy another Gumdrop drop series but wanted to streamline when finding HardCandy's gorgeous chrome bezel and less gorgeous but a bit more bump proof, the Bubble 360.
    Both real nice with all around ,corner to corner and full screen shielding. I am finding the chrome bezel to be the looker over the bubble 360 but the later offers a bit more in the bump and bang dept. not much though. They are almost equal but the chrome bezel has the extra bling that can get scratched and dented while bubble 360 is an all poly carbonate design. I'm liking the chrome bezel's look with the amazing show this retina display puts on for me every time I watch it.
    3 good cases all under $69. If you want your device to look brand new after months of daily use. " and drops "

2. batotman macrumors 6502

Pics? Can't find a review online anywhere!