3 iDevices need replacing, will I need 3 Genius Bar appointments?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PhazonUK, Mar 27, 2011.

1. PhazonUK macrumors 6502

Tomorrow I'm going to be in Sheffield and that also happens to be where my nearest Apple Store is.
    I have 3 iDevices that I need replacing/repairing:
    - My new iPad 2, glass at the bottom is raised
    - My iPhone 4 (which I got replaced the day I got my iPad 2...2 days ago) is acting very strange and keeps restarting/turning off by itself
    - My brothers iPhone 4, the steel antenna band has been damaged by the bumper case.

Am I going to have to make 3 separate Genius Bar appointments, one per device? I just don't think they'd appreciate my turning up to a 10 minute long appointment, and pulling out 3 different things I need fixing.

2. Merkie macrumors 68020

You can add a comment to your appointment, just be sure to mention that you have three iDevices that require service. Three appointments would be too much I suppose.

You're the customer.

3. gouda272 macrumors regular

I doubt you would have an issue. the ipad2 seems like a super quick replacement and they won't run any tests.

Last December i made an appt for an iTouch but I brought 2 of them in for replacement and genius did not even blink for a second or question me about having 2 issues. He just took care of both them with no problems at all.

4. panoz7 macrumors 6502a

panoz7

A few years ago I took in my MBP and powerbook to get serviced at the same time. The genius recommended making two appointments in the future. It ensures that the genius isn't hurried and shows that you value their time. My feeling is that keeping the genius happy increases the likelihood that you'll get a replacement easily. There's absolutely no downside to you, so why not make two (or even three) appointments in a row?