3 Months and my iPhone 4 works great

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by falconeight, Oct 9, 2010.

1. falconeight Guest

falconeight

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

It's been a great experience and it has worked quite flawlessly.

2. bluespider macrumors 6502

bluespider

agreed! no problems here, last update seems to have fixed my only issue the proximaty sensor. Love this phone and still think it's the best on the market!

3. samcraig macrumors P6

4. Jooles macrumors member

Best phone I've ever used. Never owned an iPhone before the 4, and I will never go back to anything else.

5. iBaloney macrumors 6502

iBaloney

thats good to hear, im super excited to get mine this thursday!

6. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I have had my iPhone 4 for 3 months as well, and haven't had a problem with it yet. It is the best phone that I have ever had, and I've had a lot of phones.

7. r2fa3l macrumors regular

8. Roofy. macrumors 6502a

3 months. same. best phone i've ever had. Second best phone would be the 3GS

9. jeans94621 macrumors regular

jeans94621

Exactly how I feel. :p

10. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

Wait, what?
    An iPhone thread that isn't full of bitching, moaning, complaining, and/or OCD complaints?

Breath of fresh air. :)

I've convinced myself to upgrade to an iPhone 4 from my original 2G, so I'm looking forward to the experience myself. Glad to hear you love it!

11. django696 macrumors member

django696

have mine for two months, no problems, great , i love it.

12. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Somewhere around 3 months for me as well. And for all the problems some other people have had, I've been nicely surprised that the very first phone I received has not had 1 single issue. Knock on wood it stays that way

13. Savor Suspended

Savor

Had it since launch (3+ months) and still the best phone I've ever had. Maybe the best portable electronic device I've ever bought.

Had a smooth and easy pre-order and launch day pick-up. Got a free case two months later. Other than some occasional crashes with apps or from Safari which is rare, everything works great here! And I am still on 4.0. I did have one major hiccup yesterday where my iTunes simply wouldn't recognize my phone. Had to restore via backup and everything was perfect again. I was worried I was going to lose some things because some of the videos are no longer in the hard drive. Battery life is still rock solid. I try to turn it off once in awhile to rest it. No dropped calls yet and I've never dropped the phone on the floor whether carpet or concrete. Speck PSHD + holster is a perfect combo. No more slipping out of my pocket, attracting dust or lint, and putting it on my lap accidentally before I get out of the car. I am not super OCD like I used to be, but I still treat it pretty well. No screen protector, but I try to clean it every other day or so. Still love it even if my honeymoon phase with it already passed.

14. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

still on 4.0 because I don't want those ugly looking reception bars. It's still working great though, best phone ever!

15. iHeartapple2 macrumors 6502

iHeartapple2

Give it time, the bitching and moaning is coming for sure!

Before it does though I have to agree with the OP. I have had my iPhone 4 since launch in June and no problems at all. I don't use a case, bumper, or screen protector and my phone still looks just as good as did when I took it out of the box. I don't care what other people say but Apple makes the best phone out there hands down.

16. Charadis macrumors 6502a

Me too! Well, for that and jb.

-C

Sent from my iPhone 4

17. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

Had mine since launch, still going strong, no issues.

I even dropped mine last night by accident. :eek: No damage though!

18. Fabienne macrumors 65816

Fabienne

Had mine since late July and I love it. Is it the best phone ever? No, not really but it isn't bad at all. I love love love all of the apps and features, it's so reliable about getting on the internet, just as good as a Blackberry for getting and sending e-mails (actually it's better because the images come in very nicely). I have used so many of the apps and come to rely on them because they work well! Even used the compass when I was lost in a huge old hotel (not quite lost in the High Country Forest but...). I don't think I could ever go back to a limited thing like the EDGE technology Blackberry I was using, or any sort of a less apt smartphone. Battery life is astonishing, the interface with YouTube and Audioboo, and all manner of good things is just the sort of item promised to me when I was in 2nd grade and we heard about Future-rama. I scoffed that it would be so good in 2010, but I am addicted now. It's better!

19. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

Wow!

Every phone I've had other than iPhones only last an average of 6.5 days before failing.

20. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

Had the phone since launch day and it's been my favorite yet.

21. falconeight thread starter Guest

falconeight

I have even dropped it on concrete twice once with a Luxe lean case and once with the bumper and it survived and still looks brand new. Great media device, there is no alternative.

22. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

Had mine since launch as well, zero problems. Not one dropped call, face hang up, nothing but good times!

I don't have any kind of protection on it and not o e scratch.

23. ImperialX macrumors 65816

ImperialX

99% of iPhone 4 users never receive problems, like me, but they usually never post about it. On the other hand, only the 1% who do actually post about it.

It's the same story as the Mac on the Apple discussion forums, really.

24. TheAppleGeek macrumors 6502a

TheAppleGeek

I've had mine since launch day, and besides the time I dropped it, iPhone 4 has been an outstanding, flawless phone.

25. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Best response here.