3 New tabs in iTunes 7.3

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by FreeState, Jun 27, 2007.

1. FreeState macrumors 68000

FreeState

There are three new tabs in the iPhone section of iTunes 7.3. If you compare the image on Apples website today to the video there are 8 category tabs across the top - in addition to a different icon. (The one from yesterdays video has "Summary, Info, Music, Photos, Podcasts Video")

Im guessing ring-tones and notes ?

Edit to add: also note the icons in the blue side panel under the iPhone device - I don't recognize the orange one..

Second edit : title should read Two not three (6 vrs 8) Sorry not enough coffee yet :)

Attached Files:

2. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

3. cybertron3 macrumors member

Isnt that like the wavy icon you get when ripping a CD or transferring music?

4. Furgster macrumors 6502

Furgster

i think so, but im not sure

5. FreeState thread starter macrumors 68000

FreeState

This one? Does it show up on the side when you are importing?... looking for audio CD LOL And why would it be under the iPhones device listing if you are importing?

Edit to add the same icon is shown under the main library as well - it cant be an importing icon - cant import two things at once...

Attached Files:

6. appledrummer macrumors member

It must be photoshopped. (2nd image) zoomed in on my computer enough to see that the capacity had a 2 digit # in the top half of the screen.

7. appledrummer macrumors member

converting song to ringtone perhaps?:D

8. G5Unit macrumors 68020

G5Unit

No. It's on apple's website, here's the link http://www.apple.com/iphone/questionsandanswers.html

9. appledrummer macrumors member

10. FreeState thread starter macrumors 68000

FreeState

The video was made from previous artwork I believe (when you go frame by frame in the area where 80 is shown the whole page look changes for about 1/2 second.)

I tend to believe that this is what iTunes will look like - the launch is two days away - its doubtful they would use an old image this close to the official launch - but stranger things have happened - its a newer image to because the YouTube icon is on the phones in the picture.