3 Player Games

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by MacDaddy901, Jan 7, 2010.

1. MacDaddy901 macrumors 6502

My brothers just got iPod touches for Christmas and I have an iPhone. After searching the forums and googling I can't find any good three player games. Do you guys know some good games or point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

2. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

Monopoly and Uno, I know there are a few others though.

3. Psycdude macrumors member

4. mini gok macrumors newbie

finger foos is meant to be good, its up to 3 players aswel

5. tapmyapp macrumors newbie

TapStar Reflex Game

Spank A Monkey

they are similar to 'Bop it' and can be played with many people (There is a 'pass' mode')

6. iTouch.lover22 macrumors regular

Are you looking for Bluetooth or local wifi multiplayer?? Worms is great and has 4 player Bluetooth. Asphalt has both local wifi (I think) and Bluetooth for up to 6 players. Shrek cart is a shrek version of crash cart, and that has up to six player Bluetooth. There are many more two player bluetooth games I have such as NOVA, COD zombies, real racing, NFS shift, and these might have local wifi games of up to 4 players, but I don't play over local wifi so I'm not quite sure. And yea, like psycdude and gokunama said, most of the classic board games will have up to four players. Hope this helps :)

7. MacDaddy901 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you guys for all the help! We've been playing games all day!

8. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

[app]PnP Poker[/app]! I've been looking for this for a while, now I can teach my son poker and have three player games without needing chips or coins. $0.99.