3 to 5 days or business days?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Amazee Dayzee, May 21, 2015.

1. Amazee Dayzee macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I need some help: the Apple Genius bar said that they would call me about my computer which I dropped off for repairs in 3 to 5 days. Just days. They didn't say business days just days. Should I count Saturday and Sunday or skip them? They are sending the computer out another place to repair it. I want to know how long I will be without it. I am hoping that someone has also been in the same position as me and knows if it is business or counting the weekend.

2. Fluttershy macrumors regular

Fluttershy

3. Amazee Dayzee thread starter macrumors newbie

So I'll get it back on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?

4. dagamer34 macrumors 65816

dagamer34

Every day is a business day for Apple Retail (that's what they said when I asked them this).

But it usually ends up being a week of actual time for any repair that requires a send-off.

5. Amazee Dayzee thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Amazee Dayzee thread starter macrumors newbie

7. snaky69 macrumors 603

If they have to send it out, it's business days for sure, transporters such as FedEx or UPS do not work the weekend.

With that said, no matter how many times you ask us, strangers on the internet, when you'll get your laptop back, you won't get it back any sooner. We cannot predict the future. Quoted times are estimates, nothing more, nothing less.

8. ABC5S macrumors 68040

Good response