3 UK iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mark360, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Mark360 macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm planning on buying an iPhone 4 tomorrow but I don't want to buy online. I was just wondering, do the UK network 3 sell the phones instore? More specifically, in their Liverpool store..

Thanks,
    Mark :apple:

2. riz78612 macrumors regular

call them or visit them

call them or visit them...

I would definte go with going with Three...

ask those that i already with three if their network and customer service is good..

they would do their utmost if you have any problems...with your Iphone etc..

3. sanke1 macrumors 65816

sanke1

3UK are the best

Make sure you get the one plan which offers unlimited internet and tethering.

The drawback of 3UK is that they only rely on 3G/HSDPA networks and don't have a fallback 2G network.

They are also the cheapest amongst all iphone providers.

Biggest tip: When you buy a contract with 3, make sure u don't settle for refurb/refreshed iphone. They send you all the reject handsets which are previously used and faulty. Cheeky buggers :D

4. Zcott macrumors 68020

They use Orange's 2G network, so your statement is false.

5. duction macrumors 6502a

duction

thats correct they use oranges masts, but some places in uk orange has requested full service to some masts, and 3 can have very sketchy signal in bad weather.

6. sanke1 macrumors 65816

sanke1

That's old news.

They don't now, well in most places including London. They are slowly disabling 2G towers as we speak after testing stability of 3G in an area.

7. biohead macrumors 6502

Customer service is notoriously poor, although I've never been with 3 personally. Their contract value though is easily the best out there. And it is true that 3's 2G backup is gradually being switched off.