3 Year Old With iPhone 6 Plus

PeteS1963

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 19, 2014
Hi,

My 3 yr old daughter with iPhone 6 Plus at an Apple Store. Gives an idea of size. Surprised how easy it was for her to hold and use...

Attachments

Rafterman

macrumors 68030
Apr 23, 2010
Hi,

My 3 yr old daughter with iPhone 6 Plus at an Apple Store. Gives an idea of size. Surprised how easy it was for her to hold and use...
Three year olds - already know how to use a touchscreen. Its definitely the 21st century ;)

Mamato6

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
Love this. Makes all the complaints by the 6ft grown men we've been hearing seem even more ridiculous. It's SO BIG even a 3 year old can handle it :rolleyes:

thehopscotch

macrumors regular
Dec 7, 2009
US
Awesome photo! Great to see a size comparison with a toddler! Can't wait to get my 6+ later today!! UPS can't get here soon enough!! :)

techn9ne

macrumors member
Aug 13, 2014
A three year old looks at it and says "this is amazing!" and uses it with two hands without complaint. We get it in our hands and complain we can't one-hand it because god forbid we can't text and drive or have one free hand at all times for whatever reason. I'm likin it likin it.

Sanooya

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2012
Awwww that's adorable how her tiny finger tips are peaking around the phone! *kisses*

It was easy for a toddler to adopt it, and grown up people keep complaining without even holding it first!

Zaft

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I have a 7 month old and she is already trying to grab my iphone. When i give it to her all she does is eat it:rolleyes:

Sketchr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
ask her to carry it for a week straight and get back to us ;)
My guess is that she will love it even more and her hand will be stronger than some of those who opted for the 6 because it was "too big":cool:

----------

Cute kid but she shouldn't be sitting on the tables in the Apple Store.
better sitting than running throughout the store knocking over the products...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.