$30 Family Plan Texting and iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by atchudy, Aug 1, 2008.

1. atchudy macrumors newbie

I just got my iPhone today, and just added the $30 a month as part of a family plan. I also see online we have a family plan unlimited texting for $30 a month. Does that include me with the iphone?

2. KD110 macrumors member

yes family text plan includes all phones on the plan - including the iphone...

3. atchudy thread starter macrumors newbie

I just noticed on AT&T when i look at the iphone number it says texts charged per unit, and the only mention of the $30 family plan line is on the other 2 normal phones.

4. KD110 macrumors member

I'd call to verify, but my understanding is that the family unlimited texting applies to all the phones on your family plan no matter what device you are using...

5. blownco macrumors regular

blownco

it dies me and the gf both have phones under a fam plan my iphone and some junker she has and we have that plan. all the texting you could ever want lol

6. Ferret macrumors newbie

It's for all phones on the plan, regardless. I just checked my account online, just to be certain, and we have 4 iPhone 3Gs and a Blackberry (go figure). When I check "Messaging" for the group, it states that we have unlimited messaging.