30 inch ACD

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by FastMan, Jan 11, 2008.

1. FastMan macrumors member

I'm building a workstation from scratch. Would someone who has the 30 inch ACD please take a total height measurement of it (including the base) for me? I plan on buying one with my new Mac Pro, and need to know this dimension for building the workstation.

Thanks.

2. schreck macrumors regular

30-inch Apple Cinema HD Display
    Height: 21.3 inches (54.3 cm)
    Width: 27.2 inches (68.8 cm)
    Depth: 8.46 inches (21.5 cm)
    Weight: 27.5 pounds (12.47 kg)

Courtesy http://www.apple.com/displays/specs.html

Information is located at the bottom of the page, and yes, that's the measurement with the base.

3. Imbalance macrumors member

Imbalance

I'm not sure whether you have heard about this but it sounds like Dell have just released an updated 30" panel. If Apple get theirs from the same supplier they may be updating theirs next week...

http://techdigest.tv/2008/01/dell_debuts_mon.html

4. FastMan thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, shreck. I had seen the dimensions on the product description. I just wasn't confident it included the base, and wanted confirmation from someone who actually had one sittling on their desktop. Measure twice, cut once. ;)

Imbalance, that's why I haven't ordered yet. Waiting for next week to see if they do update the displays.

5. skyline r34 macrumors 6502

skyline r34

For those that has a 30inch cinema display, what are the length measurement on the ACD stand from the back of the stand to the front of the stand, just bought a desk with a built in display stand that is 12 1/2 inches from the back to the front is this enough room for the 30inch stand?