30 Pin Adapter availability

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by darngooddesign, Oct 11, 2012.

1. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Do any shops in the US have the 30 pin adapters in stock yet?

**Sorry about posting in the wrong section**

2. Cagle macrumors regular

Not in Memphis yet, just called. They have the cables though.

Wondering if they'll get them in before the online store ships them(2 to 3 weeks)

3. kalexn macrumors 6502

4. solo118 macrumors 65816

5. Ding.Dong macrumors regular

I just called a few stores around L.A. today and nothing. I went ahead and placed an order online a couple of days ago and it says "Delivers Oct 17 - Oct 19." If I find one in a store before that, I'll cancel the online order.

6. macslayer118 macrumors 6502

Been to 2/5 stores in Dallas... none in stock... one even claimed to never have gotten any in ever, while the other said their shipments are sporadic and sell out quickly...

7. FlunkedFlank macrumors member

It seems fairly certain from previous threads that any store employee claiming to have seen one is getting it confused with the USB cable. Many people reported being told it was in stock only to have the employee bring out a USB cable. I'm nearly positive that no store in the US at least has seen a 30 pin adapter yet. Which is ridiculous now that it's shipping.

8. macslayer118 macrumors 6502

But every time I go to the store they have the usb cables in stock... Why would she be confused if she could have just said "They're right over here"? I thought Apple employees were smarter than that :confused:

9. luigi408 macrumors 6502

To the Apple stores I've been to non have had it ever they told me. Only regular USB cables but no adapters. I can't believe Apple did not have enough to produce. I don't want to order online cause the wait is insane (recieving until November!) and they still charge you for shipping! Wtf is that?! I need one to be able to plug in to my stereo.... Fuuuuuuuuu! Apple should have been way more prepared than this.