30 pin iphone dock with wired audio (not 3.5mm out) ??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by scoobdriver, Feb 9, 2013.

1. scoobdriver macrumors member

I'm after a dock but without the 3.5mm audio out . In other words the audio is wired to the dock connector pins. This is to connect up to a car stereo interface allowing Me to have remote control, audio etc through the stereo (it has a 30pin connector I want to attach the dock to)

Can't find one anywhere !!! Anyone have any idea short of me making my own ?

Cheers.

2. takeshi74 macrumors 601

For which model iPhone? The universal dock does what you're looking for with any model prior to the 5. The dock watch thread has a dock that would work for the 5.

3. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

You want an iPhone car mount with an integrated dock connector and a 30-pin pass through, right? I don't think that something like that exists. Your best bet is an iOttie One-Touch car mount or Exomount and connecting the iPhone via the cable.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. scoobdriver thread starter macrumors member

No. I have some docks they don't work. They divert the audio over the 3.5mm jack. Unless you know of any others.
    Thanks for the cradle suggestion. I really need a dock. I may have to tear down the cable and make something. :/