Resolved 32 or 64 GB Air?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by chfilm, Oct 29, 2013.

1. chfilm, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013

chfilm macrumors 65816

chfilm

Hey,

I've been using an ipad 1 and 3 with both 32gb and was mostly fine with it, even though sometimes bumped against the limit when going on a trip and wanting to bring some episodes of a series or so.

Since apple lowered the prices I wanted to go with the 64gb version, but there's currently an offer in Germany where I could get a 32gb version for the price of the 64 but with 2 years of 21mbit/s LTE 3gb/month.

What would you do? Bit of a hard decision to make, because otherwise the 64gb version plus LTE would be way more expensive.

2. nostresshere macrumors 68030

There are a half dozen active message threads today and over the past few days with the exact same question. You might consider reading those.

3. chfilm thread starter macrumors 65816

chfilm

hm I couldnt find any on the front page, so I thought.. well nevermind.

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

+1 :d

5. KeepCalmPeople macrumors 65816

KeepCalmPeople

OP - 3GB/month of data for 2 years must be worth more than the price difference between a 32GB and 64GB iPad Air? So it sounds like a good deal, as long as you can fit what you need on a 32GB device... If you end up streaming content because you can't store it locally, it defeats the purpose.

6. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

And if he ends up streaming content on 3GB/month of data, it will certainly cost a whole lot more....