32GB iPad Mini Cellular

JackieInCo

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
I have a 32GB black iPad Mini for AT&T listed on Craigslist for $325. I have an offer for $300 right now. Seems to be about the average offer. Should I take it?

Thanks

JackieInCo

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
$25 difference from your asking price. I would.
Thanks. I think I will accept it and will agree to meet up in a restaurant and not alone. I did get a lowball offer for $150 and told the guy to very politely of course insert that offer somewhere dark.

I'm using the money for a retina Mini.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
Hands down I'd take that amount. You going to a 32 GB AT&T retina Mini?

iAppl3Fan

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2011
Thanks. I think I will accept it and will agree to meet up in a restaurant and not alone. I did get a lowball offer for $150 and told the guy to very politely of course insert that offer somewhere dark.

I'm using the money for a retina Mini.
Just be sure to check out the retina model before the sale so you don't have buyer remorse. I have an iPad Air myself and still debating if I should return the original iPad mini and spend an extra $100 for the retina.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
Just be sure to check out the retina model before the sale so you don't have buyer remorse. I have an iPad Air myself and still debating if I should return the original iPad mini and spend an extra $100 for the retina.
Ok yes, I will check it out before I buy. I plan on buying from the Apple store in person later this week.

JackieInCo

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 18, 2013
Colorado
So the iPad is sold, the 4S is sold. Got all the money I need for a Retina Mini. I'll be at the Apple store at opening to get one in the morning! I held out and got my asking price.

----------

I sold a 16gb mini +cellular for that price. But that was a month ago so maybe the prices have dropped since then.
It was hard getting people to respond at the price I listed mine for.

iAppl3Fan

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2011
So the iPad is sold, the 4S is sold. Got all the money I need for a Retina Mini. I'll be at the Apple store at opening to get one in the morning! I held out and got my asking price.

----------

It was hard getting people to respond at the price I listed mine for.
How much did you sell the 4s for and was it unlocked?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.