Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Paulshaqz

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 10, 2009
just curious to know who has the cheapest to order the 32gb of memory replacements i see OWC is $395 anywhere else sell them cheaper or is that the cheapest? thanks in advance.

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
kendrick's link above was the original and may still be the best deal going depending on where you live (and whether or not Amazon charges tax).

If you're buying 32 GB, B&H Photo sells the Crucial 8 GB sticks for a couple of dollars more, but you don' have to pay sales tax unless you live in NY. I went with the Amazon deal before the B&H deal was available, but with tax, my Amazon purchase is $18 more.

I'm still very thankful though to get the Amazon deal! It's a huge savings!

Bryan

mstgkillr

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2012
I'm selling my 2012 Mac Mini... Can I use the 16GB Crucial RAM (CT8G3S160BM) from the Mac Mini in my new 5k iMac?

What is the difference between CT8G3S160BM and CT2C8G3S160BM?

kendrickhphoto

macrumors member
Jan 20, 2011
kendrick's link above was the original and may still be the best deal going depending on where you live (and whether or not Amazon charges tax).

If you're buying 32 GB, B&H Photo sells the Crucial 8 GB sticks for a couple of dollars more, but you don' have to pay sales tax unless you live in NY. I went with the Amazon deal before the B&H deal was available, but with tax, my Amazon purchase is $18 more.

I'm still very thankful though to get the Amazon deal! It's a huge savings!

Bryan

Thanks for the heads up didn't know that B&H was selling them at that price. As for me I will always choose Amazon over B&H just because I have Prime. I live close enough to the distribution center to where I always get everything delivered next day with choosing the free 2 day option.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.